Ahad, 18 November 2012

Palestine Will Be Free




Every day we tell each other 
That this day will be the last 
And tomorrow we all can go home free 
And all this will finally end 
Palestine tomorrow will be free 
Palestine tomorrow will be free 

No mother no father to wipe away my tears 
That's why I won't cry 
I feel scared but I won't show my fears 
I keep my head high 

Deep in my heart I never have any doubt 
That Palestine tomorrow will be free 
Palestine tomorrow will be free 

I saw those rockets and bombs shining in the sky 
Like drops of rain in the sun's light 
Taking away everyone dear to my heart 
Destroying my dreams in a blink of an eye 

What happened to our human rights? 
What happened to the sanctity of life? 

And all those other lies? 
I know that I'm only a child 
But is your conscience still alive 

I will caress with my bare hands 
Every precious grain of sand 
Every stone and every tree 
'Cause no matter what they do 
They can never hurt you 
Coz your soul will always be free 

Palestine tomorrow will be free 
Palestine tomorrow will be free

Tiada ulasan:

lima bahasa kasih sayang

1. pemberian hadiah 2. masa berkualiti (meluangkan masa bersama-sama) 3. beri khidmat (membantu kerja di rumah) 4. belaian fizikal...